Redhawk Faction Archive

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redhawk Faction Archive

A splinter forum of Spongebuddy Mania, directed against the admins of said site.

"A final message of grievances" - The Salty Spitoon (Deleted)

HawkbitAlpha
    HawkbitAlpha
    Admin

"A final message of grievances" - The Salty Spitoon (Deleted) Empty "A final message of grievances" - The Salty Spitoon (Deleted)

Post by HawkbitAlpha Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:48 am

HawkbitAlpha wrote:Words can't fully describe how I feel about the events of today. Sadly, this may very well be my last message ever to be seen on SBM. I'll start from the top:

Headhunter, the second officer of my team who you all know by now as Hunter Ace One, was banned from SBM today due to his continuing streak of going after the mods. At the same time, the person responsible, ssj, asked to talk to TGM (TheGrandmaster, the team commander). Someone else, Johann (CarolusJohanneus), wanted to give his opinions on the subject as well, while ssj wanted to talk simply with TGM. Johann created a Chatzy for the two, and stayed there hoping ssj would compromise with him. Now what does ssj do in response to his "defiance" of his wanting for a one-on-one? He sends MDPP to impersonate and act as him, blatantly breaching the trust of Johann, the one person on the team who was willing to give him a chance.

As a result, not long ago, these two proposed a team-wide vote to declare SBM an "inactive threat" (one that's hostile towards us, but won't actually do anything major about it). I abstained in this one, not wanting to incriminate myself in front of the other guys...but with the exception of me, as well as the others who weren't there to vote, the result was one giant "yes." "What does this mean, and why are you telling us?", you may be asking. Well, in this team, when a site or other community gets marked as some level of threat, that means all of the team members already there have to leave, at least until the decision is overturned. And that leads me to the sad part of this message...

This is for ssj: thanks a lot. Your refusal to talk to both Johann and TGM (wait, who's the one being immature again?) now results in all of us paying the price - me, Ed (?), J.D., and the rest of us Task Force 51 members who genuinely enjoyed being here, not only are disgusted by what you pulled tonight, but now get to be de facto banned because of your own godforsaken immaturity over talking to someone. While I never had anything truly personal against you (unless you can count the incident preceding the last "state of SBM" topic), now I do, and with good reason. To betray the trust of someone who actually wants to be mature about this is so ::dolphin noise::ing low, even by the standards TGM and Headhunter set for you. If I ever do come back, don't expect me to forgive you as easily as I have before. At all.

As for one everyone else: I'll be around on Cytube, but as for the forums, you can forget it for quite a while, at least. While the fight between my team bureaucrats and the site staff went on in the background, I've had quite the time here. Now we can all thank a certain someone for bringing that time to an end.

At least until further notice...Hawkbit out, sadly.

The Spicy Burrito wrote:Hawk...no... Sad
    Ok, after saying goodbye: SSJ, MDPP, don't even try acting like the victims here. They wanted to contact you in a peaceful manner, and you send out MDPP to do a ::dolphin noise:: impersonation of you. Maybe next time, actually try facing someone in a mature manner rather than sending out someone to do your little work?

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick wrote:........what the heck. None of this would happen if you had just honored ssj's request - he only wants to talk to TheGrandmaster. I do not understand why anybody else has to be involved. That's not how SBM works. I'm sorry, but that ban was justified.

Also, the ban was carried over to SBC, just so you know.

The Spicy Burrito wrote:
    Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick wrote:
    ........what the heck. None of this would happen if you had just honored ssj's request - he only wants to talk to TheGrandmaster. I do not understand why anybody else has to be involved. That's not how SBM works. I'm sorry, but that ban was justified.

Also, the ban was carried over to SBC, just so you know.

You still impersonated him? Like, all ssj had to do was talk to them, that's it, but then you try and pull this stunt and think you can get away with it.

The Spicy Burrito wrote:
    You still impersonated him? Like, all ssj had to do was talk to them, that's it, but then you try and pull this stunt and think you can get away with it.

Actually, I already did. Smile

The Spicy Burrito wrote:
    Actually, I already did. Smile

Ah, so you further prove my point by saying you intended to do that and try to get away with it? That's still scummy.

TheGrandmaster wrote:
    Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick wrote:........what the heck. None of this would happen if you had just honored ssj's request - he only wants to talk to TheGrandmaster. I do not understand why anybody else has to be involved. That's not how SBM works. I'm sorry, but that ban was justified.

Am I supposed to give a single ::dolphin noise:: about what he wants at this point? I told you already, you ditz: Johann insisted on being my backup. If ssj can't grasp the concept of compromise in that case, it's on him for being a ::dolphin noise::ing child about it and violating our trust. I seriously CANNOT believe you would try to defend yourself.

TheGrandmaster wrote:
    Am I supposed to give a single ::dolphin noise:: about what he wants at this point? I told you already, you ditz: Johann insisted on being my backup. If ssj can't grasp the concept of compromise in that case, it's on him for being a ::dolphin noise::ing child about it and violating our trust. I seriously CANNOT believe you would try to defend yourself.

lmao chill, this is a SpongeBob forum

The Spicy Burrito wrote:
    Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick wrote:lmao chill, this is a SpongeBob forum

Every time someone uses this excuse proves they ran out of arguments. Not ONCE has it ever been a valid argument. I bet if you were getting DDOS attacks from PoodleCorp and Hawk, TGM, etc. were trying their best to stop the DDOS attacks with public topics, there'd still be that one guy who says "LOL it's just a spongebob forum xdddd."

TheGrandmaster wrote:
    Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick wrote:lmao chill, this is a SpongeBob forum

Am I going to have to start invoking Moff's Law every time you use this?

ssj4gogita4 wrote:
    The Spicy Burrito wrote:
    Hawk...no... Sad
    Ok, after saying goodbye: SSJ, MDPP, don't even try acting like the victims here. They wanted to contact you in a peaceful manner, and you send out MDPP to do a goddamn impersonation of you. Maybe next time, actually try facing someone in a mature manner rather than sending out someone to do your little work?

You don't know the whole story, do you? TGM can never do anything alone. He always has to call in backup. All I asked for was to do a one-on-one. What does he do instead? Sends me a link to chatzy so he, and 2 other members of the team can talk to me. Is that what I asked for? No. Are you saying that sending someone to impersonate me is still bad after simply, and politely, asking that only TGM be talked to? If TGM was the only one in the chatzy, that would've been fine. What's wrong about doing this 'mano y mano'? Why does someone else have to be involved?

Is it "immature" of me to send someone else? To someone, sure. Is it immature that TGM can't do anything without someone else as a backup? To someone, sure. Can none of the issues be resolved in a private manner? The world may never know.

This topic has already gotten derailed so I will close it.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:32 pm